Microblading & Eyebrow Procedures
It all begins and ends with Brows!
This technique is meant to give as natural a look as possible, closely resembling real hair.
Sometimes combined with Microblading strokes this look is helpful for creating a fuller, fluffy look to eyebrows.
This cosmetic tattooing technique is better for more coverage as well as for those with oily skin and usually has better longevity of the look. Ombré Shading is another powder brow procedure offered at Artistic Beauty Services.
Microblading: $500 $250
Microblading & Shading: $650 $250
Powder Brows: $550 $250
Ombré Brows $700 $250
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate?
- If you are at least 18 years of age
- If you are not pregnant
- Not currently taking blood thinners or are hemophiliac
- Insulin using diabetics must have written permission from their healthcare provider
- Certain prescription medications are prohibited, please feel free to contact me for a specific list
- Have not used Accutane in the last 12 months
- Have not had Botox injections in the last 2 weeks
- Have not used any eyebrow hair growth serums in the last 6 weeks
- Do not have a history of keloid scarring or skin hyper pigmentation
- Have no skin irritations, open sores, pimples, rashes, psoriasis or conditions including sunburn
- Have no allergies to topical anesthetics including but not limited to lidocaine, tetracaine, benzocaine and epinephrine
- Are not immune compromised, had recent surgeries, or any illnesses including colds, flu or any infections
- Are in general good health
- Are able to fully understand, follow and strictly adhere to the pre and post procedure instructions, care and follow up requirements
How long does the procedure appointment take?
How long is the 'down time' or recovery period?
Recovery for most brow procedures is usually a 10-14 day healing process. Aftercare instructions and products are provided to each client so you are well informed on what to expect during your recover period. Strict adherence to the aftercare requirements will yield optimum results. Varying from the written instructions can cause complications and a less desirable look. There is a never a guarantee for any permanent cosmetic procedure. Aftercare is not an exact science and is different for everyone’s skin type and also for the particular procedure performed. I can only advise what I have found to work well for the majority of my clients and your results may vary.
How long does the look last?
Currently the products, tools and pigments used in microblading and eyebrow procedures would require color boosts over time. Most microblading clients have a retention of 1-3 years depending upon several factors including the condition of their skin. Over exposure to sunlight, medical conditions and continued aftercare of the area are all factors in retaining the look. People with dry skin tend to retain the pigment longer than those with oily skin, however for more longevity of the look, I would suggest either shading or powder brow technique for those with oily skin. Some clients of these particular techniques experience a longer 3-5 year retention.