Areola Restoration Artistry
3D Areola and Nipple tattooing
About Areola Restoration
Personal dignity and professional privacy for this procedure is assured at Artistic Beauty Services.
One Breast: $350 $250
Two Breasts: $450 $250
*** Important ***
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate for areola restoration?
- If you are at least 18 years of age
- If you are not pregnant
- Not currently taking blood thinners or are hemophiliac
- Insulin using diabetics must have written permission from their healthcare provider
- Certain prescription medications are prohibited, please feel free to contact me for a specific list
- Must be at least 6 months post surgery
- Must be 4 months post any active treatments
- Do not have a history of keloid scarring or skin hyper pigmentation
- Have no skin irritations, open sores, pimples, rashes, psoriasis or conditions including sunburn
- Have no allergies to topical anesthetics including but not limited to lidocaine, tetracaine, benzocaine and epinephrine
- Are not immune compromised, had recent surgeries, or any illnesses including colds, flu or any infections
- Are in general good health
- Are able to fully understand, follow and strictly adhere to the pre and post procedure instructions, care and follow up requirements
How long does the procedure appointment take?
How long is the "down time" or recovery period?
Aftercare instructions and products are provided to each client so you are well informed on what to expect during your recover period. Strict adherence to the aftercare requirements will yield optimum results. Varying from the written instructions can cause complications and a less desirable look. There is a never a guarantee for any permanent cosmetic procedure. Aftercare is not an exact science and is different for everyone’s skin type and also for the particular procedure performed. I can only advise what I have found to work well for the majority of my clients and your results may vary.