Wake up and go!
About Permanent Eye Liner
You can be confident whenever you swim, shower, workout, or even cry your eyeliner will not smear, fade or wash away.
Lash line enhancement: $350 $250
Basic Eyeliner: $400 $250
Designer Eyeliner: $500 $250
Bottom Eyeliner Only: $250 $250
Top Eyeliner Only: $300+ (depending on thickness) $250
*** Important ***
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate for permanent eyeliner?
- If you are at least 18 years of age
- If you are not pregnant or nursing
- Not currently taking blood thinners or are hemophiliac
- Insulin using diabetics must have written permission from their healthcare provider
- Certain prescription medications are prohibited, please feel free to contact me for a specific list
- Have not used Accutane in the last 12 months
- Have not had Botox injections in the last 2 weeks
- Have not used any eyelash growth serums in the last 6 weeks
- Do not have a history of keloid scarring or skin hyper pigmentation
- Have no skin irritations, open sores, pimples, rashes, psoriasis or conditions including sunburn
- Have no allergies to topical anesthetics including but not limited to lidocaine, tetracaine, benzocaine and epinephrine
- Are not immune compromised, had recent surgeries, or any illnesses including colds, flu or any infections
- Are in general good health
- Are able to fully understand, follow and strictly adhere to the pre and post procedure instructions, care and follow up requirements
How long does the procedure appointment take?
How long is the "down time" or recovery period?
Recovery for most eyeliner procedures is usually a 7-14 day healing process. Aftercare instructions and products are provided to each client so you are well informed on what to expect during your recover period. Strict adherence to the aftercare requirements will yield optimum results. Varying from the written instructions can cause complications and a less desirable look. There is a never a guarantee for any permanent cosmetic procedure. Aftercare is not an exact science and is different for everyone’s skin type and also for the particular procedure performed. I can only advise what I have found to work well for the majority of my clients and your results may vary.