Tattoo Elimination & Permanent Cosmetic Corrections
More About the Process
Saline removal is being heavily marketed in both the body art as well as cosmetic tattooing industries. It’s practice is becoming very popular since this process can be very exact in removing small tattoos and making permanent cosmetic corrections. It can benefit those who have had permanent cosmetic procedure mistakes made by poorly trained technicians as well remove unwanted gang markings and other blurred or misshapen tattoos. The healing time is similar to initial tattooing and relatively non traumatic to the client with little to no down time.
First Session: $250 – $300 $250
Subsequent Sessions: $150 – $200 $250
*** Important ***
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate for tattoo elimination?
- If you are at least 18 years of age
- If you are not pregnant
- Not currently taking blood thinners or are hemophiliac
- Insulin using diabetics must have written permission from their healthcare provider
- Certain prescription medications are prohibited, please feel free to contact me for a specific list
- Have not used Accutane in the last 12 months
- Have not had Botox injections in the last 2 weeks
- Do not have a history of keloid scarring or skin hyper pigmentation
- Have no skin irritations, open sores, pimples, rashes, psoriasis or conditions including sunburn
- Have no allergies to topical anesthetics including but not limited to lidocaine, tetacaine, benzocaine and epinephrine
- Are not immune compromised, had recent surgeries, or any illnesses including colds, flu or any infections
- Are in general good health
- Are able to fully understand, follow and strictly adhere to the pre and post procedure instructions, care and follow up requirements
How long does the procedure appointment take?
How long is the "down time" or recovery period?
Initial recovery for most elimination procedures is usually 14-21 days, however as the skin begins to heal the tattoo should continue to fade. Aftercare instructions and products are provided to each client so you are well informed on what to expect during your recover period. Strict adherence to the aftercare requirements will yield optimum results. Varying from the written instructions can cause complications and a less desirable look. There is a never a guarantee for any permanent cosmetic procedure. Aftercare is not an exact science and is different for everyone’s skin type and also for the particular procedure performed. I can only advise what I have found to work well for the majority of my clients and your results may vary.