Virtually painless, economic and easy way to get rid of unwanted tattoos.
Tired of that tramp stamp, ex’s name, Spring Break bad decision tattoo? Not happy with your permanent cosmetic enhancement? All regrets are welcome at Artistic Beauty Services.
It is now possible to get rid of old, faded, smudged and discolored tattoos without painful laser treatments using Li Pigments’ LI/FT Pigment Lifting product. This saline product has recently been developed to remove pigment (or ink) from tattoos in a virtually painless procedure. Much more economical than laser removal this service is done using the same traditional equipment (machine, tools, needles, etc) used in creating tattoos, however instead of pigment this saline solution is implanted into the skin. The procedure is basically an osmosis process. The saline draws the pigment particles up and adheres in the scab formed in the healing process which then sloughs off as the skin continues to heal taking the pigment with it.
Saline removal is being heavily marketed in both the body art as well as cosmetic tattooing industries. It’s practice is becoming very popular since this process can be very exact in removing small tattoos and making permanent cosmetic corrections. It can benefit those who have had permanent cosmetic procedure mistakes made by poorly trained technicians as well remove unwanted gang markings and other blurred or misshapen tattoos. The healing time is similar to initial tattooing and relatively non traumatic to the client with little to no down time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate?
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- If you are at least 18 years of age
- If you are not pregnant or nursing
- Not currently taking blood thinners or are hemophiliac
- Insulin using diabetics must have written permission from their healthcare provider
- Certain prescription medications are prohibited, please feel free to contact me for a specific list
- Have not used Accutane in the last 12 months
- Have not had Botox injections in the last 2 weeks
- Have not used any eyelash growth serums in the last 6 weeks
- Do not have a history of keloid scarring or skin hyper pigmentation
- Have no skin irritations, open sores, pimples, rashes, psoriasis or conditions including sunburn
- Have no allergies to topical anesthetics including but not limited to lidocaine, tetracaine, benzocaine and epinephrine
- Are not immune compromised, had recent surgeries, or any illnesses including colds, flu or any infections
- Are in general good health
- Are able to fully understand, follow and strictly adhere to the pre and post procedure instructions, care and follow up requirements
How long does the appointment take?
Usually about 2 hours. At your consultation appointment we will discuss the actual procedure and what you can expect during the healing time. Because of the many variances in tattoos, this consultation is essential to determine what the best course of action is for your individual elimination process.
How long is the "down time" or recovery period?
While these photos (taken immediately after each procedure) show minimal swelling and scabbing, it is to be expected since this crucial to the process. Although everyone has different sensitivities, I want my clients to be as relaxed and at ease as much as possible. I use numbing products to ensure my client’s comfort during each procedure so there is very little pain with the procedure. Most clients only experience a stinging sensation in the application of the pigment lifting product.
Initial recovery for most elimination procedures is usually 14-21 days, however as the skin begins to heal the tattoo should continue to fade. Aftercare instructions and products are provided to each client so you are well informed on what to expect during your recover period. Strict adherence to the aftercare requirements will yield optimum results. Varying from the written instructions can cause complications and a less desirable look. There is a never a guarantee for any permanent cosmetic procedure. Aftercare is not an exact science and is different for everyone’s skin type and also for the particular procedure performed. I can only advise what I have found to work well for the majority of my clients and your results may vary.
Have a question? Send us a message below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
205 E Main Street, Suite G
Brownsburg, IN 46112