Permanent Lip Liner and Coloring
Never worry about lipstick on your teeth with lip color that is truly 24/7 and never has to be reapplied!
About Permanent Lip Procedures
Lip Liner applied along the vermillion line gives lips a thin defined outline. A Blended Lip softens the liner along the vermillion line with a bit thicker application of color. Full Lip Coloring closely resembles traditional lipstick. All Lip Procedures at Artistic Beauty Services are offered in a variety of color and shades from Nudes, Pinks, Corals, Mauves, Reds and Browns.
Full Lip Coloring Pictures
Lip Liner: $350 $201.80 Blended Lip: $450 $201.80 Full Lip: $550 $201.80
*** Important ***
Anyone with a history of EVER having a cold sore must be pre-treated with a Valtrex prescription prior to undergoing lip procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate for permanent lip liner or color?
- If you are at least 18 years of age
- If you are not pregnant
- Not currently taking blood thinners or are hemophiliac
- Insulin using diabetics must have written permission from their healthcare provider
- Certain prescription medications are prohibited, please feel free to contact me for a specific list
- Have not used Accutane in the last 12 months
- Have not had Botox injections in the last 2 weeks
- Have been pre-dosed with Valtrex for cold sore prevention.
- Do not have a history of keloid scarring or skin hyper pigmentation
- Have no skin irritations, open sores, pimples, rashes, psoriasis or conditions including sunburn
- Have no allergies to topical anesthetics including but not limited to lidocaine, tetracaine, benzocaine and epinephrine
- Are not immune compromised, had recent surgeries, or any illnesses including colds, flu or any infections
- Are in general good health
- Are able to fully understand, follow and strictly adhere to the pre and post procedure instructions, care and follow up requirements
How long does the procedure take?
Usually about 2-3 hours. When I book your initial application appointment I will discuss with you the general requirements for this permanent cosmetic procedure and what you can and should expect. I will also go over pre and post care information and requirements with you. At your actual appointment we will discuss how you want your lips to look. I encourage you to wear your traditional lip liner/lipstick that you normally wear to your appointment in order to give me an idea of the color you are used to wearing. I have a variety of several different cosmetic grade lip pigment colors that I will custom blend to closely match the color that you are wearing. Each procedure is customized to each client so whether it is just liner or full coloring, I personalize your procedure to you personally.
How long is the "down time" or recovery period?
While these photos (taken immediately after each procedure) show minimal swelling and irritation, it is to be expected since this was a cosmetic tattooing, but it subsides pretty quickly. Although everyone has different sensitivities, I want my clients to be as relaxed and at ease as much as possible. I use numbing products to ensure my client’s comfort during each procedure so there is very little pain with the procedure. Lip procedure clients sometimes experience more discomfort after their procedure when the numbing agents begin to wear off. Ice packs can help reduce the swelling and the discomfort. Full recovery for most lip procedures is usually a 21-28 day healing process. Aftercare instructions and products are provided to each client so you are well informed on what to expect during your recover period. Strict adherence to the aftercare requirements will yield optimum results. Varying from the written instructions can cause complications and a less desirable look. There is a never a guarantee for any permanent cosmetic procedure. Aftercare is not an exact science and is different for everyone’s skin type and also for the particular procedure performed. I can only advise what I have found to work well for the majority of my clients and your results may vary.
How long does the look last?
Most lip procedure clients have a retention of 3-5 years depending upon several factors including the condition of their skin, over exposure to sunlight, medical conditions and continued aftercare of the area. people with dry skin tend to retain the pigment longer than those with oily skin.